[LAU] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Header missing to build Zita AT 1

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sun Aug 17 02:26:58 UTC 2014

On Sat, 2014-08-16 at 21:34 +0200, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
> Hello Ralf,
>
> The script downloads the headers I need to build Qtractor with native
> Linux VST support. That's all I need.
>
> Jeremy

Ok, I still own the both headers. I downloaded them years ago, when I
build Qtractor from source too. The recommended VST plugin needs
something else. Fortunately the plugin isn't needed. It was a user
error, now I know how to get additional MIDI outputs for Qtractor and
more important, Fons added MIDI channel support to AT1 (for the song I'm
making now I stay with the old version of AT1).

:)