[LAU] Audacity on Ubuntu 14.04 is REALLY unstable

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 14:57:03 UTC 2014

On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 10:53 AM, Will Godfrey
<willgodfrey at musically.me.uk> wrote:
> If you're having problems with other apps as well it does look like a computer
> issue.

Well the thing is I am not having issues with anything else.
The freeze-ups do look like issues when writing to bad sectors on the
HD - I've seen those symptoms with other apps in the past.  But
Audacity is the only thing I have trouble with and I've been running
this box for 6 months maybe now.

I might just shoot it over to another HD for the heck of it and see
what happens.

--
"Don't eat anything you've ever seen advertised on TV"