[LAU] [Bulk] Re: Audacity on Ubuntu 14.04 is REALLY unstable

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 00:47:41 UTC 2014

Well that did not take long ...  it just stopped my recording.  Though
this time I got an error dialog that I've never seen before - maybe I
just need the low latency kernel?  How can I install that from regular
Ubuntu :

Latency Correction setting has caused the recorded audio to be hidden
before zero.
Audacity has brought it back to start at zero.
You may have to use the Time Shift Tool (<---> or F5) to drag the
track to the right place.