[LAU] [Bulk] Re: Audacity on Ubuntu 14.04 is REALLY unstable

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 23:55:19 UTC 2014

Well I switched back to generic kernel now that I am in the audio group

Ripped for almost 45 minutes before it hit "stop" on me.  Which is
pretty outstanding.

At this point I think I give up.  I have another computer I was going
to dedicate to media PC anyway, and it is closer to the turntable.  So
I'm just going to set that up and see what happens.

Well, I'll keep this going if you guys will ... off to reply to a few
more of your emails.