[LAU] How to kick Hydrogen off jack ?

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Aug 23 20:07:33 UTC 2014

Hello,

 I try to use Hydrogen's (0.9.6) tap tempo feature but it sticks to the
jack-defined bpm no matter what.  I made Ardour be the jack master and
changed the tempo to 130 and Hydrogen started at 130 after the tap
tempo count-in.  A slow tap tempo at that.

Hydrogen does not display the two jack buttons that are to be under the
midi-in/CPU user interface widgets.  I haven't found any option in the
menus to tell Hydrogen to forget about jack.  What to do ?

Cheers.