[LAU] [Bulk] Re: Delta1010: S/PDIF out has sync but no audio

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Tue Aug 26 11:24:04 UTC 2014

The good news, I had the time to test S/PDIF out today with one of my
Envy24 cards, the bad news, I wasn't able to get S/PDIF out working.

With a TerraTec EWX24/96 I tested
Envy24 S/PDIF optical out -> Sony DTC-670 S/PDIF optical in
With and without
Sony DTC-670 S/PDIF optical out -> Envy24 S/PDIF optical in

mhwe outL -> jkmeter in-1, playback_1, 3, 5, 7, 9
mhwe outR -> jkmeter in-2, playback_2, 4, 6, 8, 10

$ mudita24 -v -c1
$ envy24control -v -c1

Digital in works, analog out works, but I don't know what to do, to get
digital out working.

JFTR I don't know if the DAT recorder's optical S/PDIF in is ok. If it
should be possible with Linux to set my RME HDSPe AIO ADAT IOs to become
S/PDIF IOs (the manual says it's possible when using Windows), I could
test if the Sony in is ok, or simply connect an Envy card to the RME
card.

Mudita version 1.1.0
envy24control version 0.6.0
$ uname -rm