[LAU] [Bulk] Sequencer suggestions?

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 22:24:38 UTC 2014

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Philipp Überbacher <murks at tuxfamily.org> wrote:
> I briefly tried fabla which is also a wavetable synth but couldn't
> quite get sounds that I liked out of it, some of its presets do better
> though, so I probably just haven't figured out how to do it yet.

I presume you mean Sorcer not Fabla, http://www.openavproductions.com/sorcer ?
Sorcer is aimed at "dubstep basslines", and is not a general purpose synth.

Good news is that OpenAV is working on a multi-purpose wavetable synth, however
it is not yet ready for announcement. Development is ongoing and progressing,
but this is a very large and complex instrument, please be patient! For the
curious, there's some info about Ninja here:
http://openavproductions.com/ninja

Cheers, -Harry