[LAU] Successor/replacement for RME HDSP+Multiface?

Kazakore dj_kaza at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 30 11:17:27 UTC 2014

>> LOADS of laptops have ExpressCard slots!
>
> Really? Which ones?

My Lenovo X230 for starters, plus most the others I looked at in the T
range at the time (just over a year ago.) My internet is far too slow to
do any research on today's models. If things truly have changed in just
the last year them I'm sorry. Didn't seem hard to find when I was
looking last summer/autumn and that doesn't feel that long ago.

Well the basic T440 doesn't but it's taken me about 10 minutes just to
check that so really am going to stop now. Hope you find something.
(Maybe the T540 or T440P??) I remember being surprised when I heard
Apple had dropped it from the MBP! Seems maybe that was the start of it
being dropped everywhere... :-(