[LAU] Wrote an example of Csound controlling SWONDER (wfs)

F. Silvain silvain at freeshell.de
Fri Dec 5 15:13:28 UTC 2014

Hey hey everyone,
I wrote an example CSD to control SWONDER[1] from within Csound. This is
thanks to members of the Csound mailinglist, who supplied me with code to work
from.

Download:
https://freeshell.de/~silvain/csound_wonder_example-0.8.tar.bz2

The Example includes: a CSD to control and record the output of WONDER, a CSD
to process the recorded output of the WONDER speaker array through an HRTF
into a binaural signal and
a shell script to complete the CSD files and write a twonder_speakerarray.xml
configuration file with a (part)circular setup.

Only the wfs_to_hrtf.csd relies on the actual speaker setup used. The code is
well commented and a README file is supplied.

Enjoy! Error reports and general feedback is much appreciated! Thanks!

[1] http://swonder.sourceforge.net (appears to be unreachable temporarily)

Ta-ta
----
Ffanci