[LAU] DIY Drum Booth

Bent Bisballe Nyeng deva at aasimon.org
Fri Dec 5 23:19:46 UTC 2014

Hi Gerald

I used the book "Home Recording Studio: Build It Like the Pros" by Rod
Gervais when building my own drum studio a couple of years ago.
The book goes into a lot of detail about wall dimensions and which
materials to use.
I personally learned a lot from reading it - and the room I built based
on the instructions works fabulously :-)

Kind regards
Bent Bisballe Nyeng