[LAU] a spectrum analyzer that looks kick ass?

Marc Lavallée marc at hacklava.net
Sat Dec 6 16:46:46 UTC 2014

Hello Athanasios.

I once used Bauline (http://www.baudline.com/).
It was to display the harmonics of a throat singing performance
so the public would understand what was happening on stage.
It is a precise visualization tool, not an eye candy,
but it is possible to change a few parameters.
To me, the default settings are esthetically pleasing.
There's apparently a new version coming, with more features.
--
Marc