[LAU] MIDI sysex over Firewire - not supported by Jack MIDI?

oli_kester oli_kester at zoho.com
Tue Dec 9 20:00:57 UTC 2014

By size, are we talking the length of the recording, or the throughput? Because as far as I can tell there is no MIDI being received at all when I tell the device to transmit. The process lasts about two or three minutes by the way.

Would altering jack settings make any difference? Can I use one of the drivers other than firewire?

---- On Tue, 09 Dec 2014 19:54:03 +0000 Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> wrote ----