[LAU] linuxsampler, dssi and sfz

Atte atte at youmail.dk
Wed Dec 10 12:05:33 UTC 2014

Hi

Trying to get sfz playback inside renoise. I compiled linuxsampler
(libgig and linuxsampler) from svn and it shows up alright in renoise.
However the gui seems to be... a little un-finished. I can load or save
an xml file, that's about it. When I save the initial state i get this xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<DssiPreset doc_version="0">
  <CurrentBank>-1</CurrentBank>
  <CurrentProgram>-1</CurrentProgram>
</DssiPreset>

Any idea if this could be edited to make linuxsampler load some sfz?

BTW: if there are other (easier/more straight forward) options for sfz
inside renoise (which supports vst, dssi and ladspa), I'd be more than
happy to hear about it!

I'm running 32bit wheezy...

Cheers
--