[LAU] MIDI sysex over Firewire - not supported by Jack MIDI?

oli_kester oli_kester at zoho.com
Wed Dec 10 18:56:12 UTC 2014

Right, here's an old MIDI file that I think contains the sysex messages -

https://mega.co.nz/#!nJwglSSR!Ox0O47SqHQOnvm2-Z2AU2GKjn2aTBAvivQmyrEETpD0

And here's a copy of the ER-1's MIDI chart -

https://mega.co.nz/#!nVQnxYrI!0gxzcXXQbO02k9OXlhkwNNXXORyAQZrJ3cg-RI5w0q8

I just timed the full data dump, and it takes 1:36 to complete. This is every knob and sequence setting over 4x64 patterns, and 20 songs.

cheers, Oliver