[LAU] How to use hdspmixer - Was: RME HDSPe AIO, hdsploader compulsory ?

francois juigner francois.juigner at bluewin.ch
Fri Dec 12 15:27:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

So far, I have only used it under Windows, with satisfactory results to my ears, no idea as far as latency is concerned, and anyway there was a heavy software background with Console, a VST convolver, filters ... (I did not use the card's DACs, except for subwoofer).

For RME and Linux, I am a complete beginner... I saw somewhere that AIO is well supported in Alsa since year 2010, and from what I discovered these last days, it looks true. I saw that many issues talken about in the linux forums where written at an earlier date...

Cheers

Francois