[LAU] Korg microStation editor and Wine

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sun Dec 14 15:04:09 UTC 2014

On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 09:36:48 -0500, jonetsu at teksavvy.com wrote:
> I'd like to try Fons' so where is it to find ?

http://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/linuxaudio/ladspa/index.html
http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/apps/all/fil_plugins
http://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/linuxaudio/downloads/index.html
But there likely is a package for your distro providing his parametric
EQ.

> I'm sure there's a way to explain audio engineering things simply in
> a practical manner, but haven't found anything yet.

Trial and error and a practicum at a professional studio are much better
than written explanations or visiting dubious schools such as the SAE.
Some countries provide serious schools for audio engineering, Germany
e.g. has got the WDR, however learning by doing IMO is the best way.