[LAU] Just got Android tablet for Christmas

Neil djdualcore at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 23:17:44 UTC 2014

I've played with Caustic a little, and I used to have a fun theremin app on
my phone that used the NFC proximity sensor.  I've looked at some other
Android software, but Caustic was the most capable title I came across.
Capable as it is, I didn't like it enough to stick with it.  I do all my
music work on Linux PC.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 3:55 PM, Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy at autostatic.com>
wrote:

> On 12/17/2014 07:58 PM, david wrote:
> > Any ideas for good music composition, synthesis and/or recording apps
> > for Android?
> >

> For recording I use TapeMachine but I'm about to buy Audio Evolution
> Mobile DAW so I can use my USB audio interface with my phone or tablet.
> Haven't used Android for other things than recording, basically because
> the apps are lacking. So I partly agree with Paul.
>
> Jeremy

DJ Dual Core's Blog
http://oldmixtapes.blogspot.com/
Order without government; Peace without violence.