[LAU] Just got Android tablet for Christmas

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at cosgroves.us
Fri Dec 19 17:52:36 UTC 2014

On 17 December 2014 at 22:55, Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy at autostatic.com> wrote:

> On 12/17/2014 07:58 PM, david wrote:
> > Any ideas for good music composition, synthesis and/or recording apps
> > for Android?
>
> For recording I use TapeMachine but I'm about to buy Audio Evolution
> Mobile DAW so I can use my USB audio interface with my phone or tablet.
> Haven't used Android for other things than recording, basically because
> the apps are lacking. So I partly agree with Paul.

I'm using RecForge II (Pro, paid edition) on my phone.  It's adequate
to record my son's choir concerts.  The fidelity would be better with
a better microphone setup and placement.  RecForge II is easily
capable of capturing what gets through the mic and A/D.  I wouldn't
try doing anything "pro" with this setup, regardless of the "Pro" in
the name.

Have fun....

--
Kevin