[LAU] Is CentOS good for audio stuff?

Roberto Suárez Soto talkingxouba at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 08:34:20 UTC 2014

Hi,

     I'm thinking about switching to CentOS (from Ubuntu) at home,
because of several reasons, but wonder: is it good for running Ardour,
Jack and related stuff? I don't mind using Ardour 2, as I don't need
anything very sophisticated, and would only want something that I can
configure once and stop worrying about. I do sysadmin work for a living,
and would rather not do it when I get home :-)

     Thanks in advance,

--
     Roberto Suarez Soto                  Man is a dark animal