[LAU] Is CentOS good for audio stuff?

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Wed Dec 24 14:11:21 UTC 2014

Why not use AV-Linux, therewith you have a stable base system, but
closer to stable upstream releases
of audio tools. Beside that it comes with all development tools and
headers, so if it get you, you can build your own stuff without any hazel.
And still it is debian based without follow the "strict" debian rules.

http://www.bandshed.net/AVLinux.html