[LAU] Metal music made with linux

Bent Bisballe Nyeng deva at aasimon.org
Thu Dec 25 11:48:46 UTC 2014

Hi list

It is not often people talk about metal music on this list, but I
thought somebody might find this interesting if for nothing else, then
for the tools used and the resulting production.

I would like to share an EP release from my band Seed of Heresy recorded
and mixed using Ardour on linux with the exception of vocals and guitar
tracking, which was done in another studio using proprietary non-linux
tools.

The EP is released under Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC-BY-NC-SA)
license and is available in several formats on the website:

http://www.seedofheresy.com

The release was done on December 21st 23:03, UTC, 2014, which is the
exact time of winter solstice.

The drums were performed by myself in the very same studio depicted in
the zthmusic interview I did back in january - and so are not DrumGizmo ;-)

Enjoy!

Kind regards
Bent Bisballe Nyeng