[LAU] Ardour: UI bar with record button/clock, etc is gone

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Feb 1 23:28:39 UTC 2014

Hello,

  (Sorry for crossposting from Ardour list but I figured someone here
could answer faster).

  I clicked on 'something' in Ardour 3.5.358 top bar and now it's
gone.  It was hiding behind the main window, so I clicked on the small
up arrow on the right of the stand-alone bar (eg. detached window for
these controls) and now, it's really gone from sight.  I've browser the
menu options but did not find where to re-activate it.  Cannot record,
sicne the record button is part of the bar.  I have loaded the Axiom 25
control interface, but the record button of the Axiom does not enable
recording (play and rewind works).

  How to make the top control bar visible again ?

Thanks !