[LAU] Album produced in Linux

Gerhard Zintel gerhard.zintel at web.de
Wed Feb 5 12:28:03 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 05 February 2014, Leigh Dyer wrote:
> On 5/02/2014 11:37 am, jonetsu at teksavvy.com wrote:
> > On Tue, 4 Feb 2014 14:31:58 -0700,
> >> http://tinyboats.bandcamp.com/
> >>
> >> Any thoughts or comments?
> >
> > The play button doe snto work.  Firefox 22.0, Linux Mint 64 bits.  Can
> > play youtube all right.  All enabled in No Script for this bandcamp
> > page.
>
> For Firefox on Linux, you'll need to have actual Adobe Flash installed
> -- YMMV if you have one of the open-source flash plugins installed. If
> you have Flash installed, and you're not blocking any scripts, then
> everything should work.

I have the same problem with Firefox under Linux (Mate Olivia). My Flash Plugin is: Shockwave Flash 11,2,202,332. Any other recommendations?

The interesting thing is that - as soon as I press the play button - I got a new Jack output client (alsa-jack.jackP.6913.2 with out_000 and out_001 but it is not connected to the system playbacks and I'm not able to connect by myself in Qjackctl.

Frpm another hint:
> I'm using firefox without flash and bandcamp works for me as long as I allow
> bandcamp.com and bcbits.com (I think that's their cdn) in noscript.
I don't know how to allow anything in noscripts. Any hint is highly appreciated.

Gerhard