[LAU] Bitwig at long last...?

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 10:12:49 UTC 2014

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 2:02 PM, rosea grammostola wrote:
> Isn't it a disadvantage of such all-in-one-daws that all music produced with
> it sounds pretty similar to each other, everybody uses the same samples and
> plugins. An creative advantage of modular linuxaudio could be that you've a
> high level of creativity and uniqueness in your music.

I'm trying to make sense of your question, but I'm miserably failing :)

Are you saying that e.g. if  I run ZynAdddSubFX as an LV2 plugin
inside a DAW as opposed to running it as a standalone app, then all of
a sudden I'm on a lower level of creativity?

How much more creative do I get when I use Hydrogen for drum section
instead of a MIDI track inside A3 with DrMr plugin attached to it? How
does it affect uniqueness, exactly?

Alexandre