[LAU] [Fwd: Re: Bitwig at long last...?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Fri Feb 7 18:13:08 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-02-07 at 19:00 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Fri, 2014-02-07 at 12:47 -0500, Brett McCoy wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 12:20 PM, Ralf Mardorf
> > <ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:

And an original LesPaul mechanics is equal to a SG's mechanics, at least
for the ones I don't own, but I played owned by friends. I love my
Ibanez, but it isn't as good as a Gibson, not even as good as a Fender,
just the Ibanez mechanics is a little bit better, while my closed Ibanez
Shaller like mechanics already is broken, but still in a better shape
than the opened old original Gibson mechanics I know.