[LAU] [Fwd: Re: Bitwig at long last...?]

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Fri Feb 7 18:33:29 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-02-07 at 12:47 -0500, Brett McCoy wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 12:20 PM, Ralf Mardorf
> <ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:

We could continue to disagree about the tremolo ;). I own an old school
crappy thing. It's nice, but already unusable for 80s Metal/Punk ;). No
Floyd Rose here ;). It has got its advantages, but much more
disadvantages :D. I sound detuned as Jimi did, but IMO this isn't an
advantage, it's disgusting for my taste.