[LAU] Bitwig at long last...?

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Feb 8 06:18:01 UTC 2014

On 02/07/2014 02:47 AM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Fri, 2014-02-07 at 12:04 +0400, Louigi Verona wrote:
>> Also, it is funny you say that. Doesn't every person here use same
>> stuff - a couple of main synths and a limited set of plugins?
>
> No! I play guitars and own 19" effects and hardware synth.

Look at Jack White. He loves vintage analog equipment and effects. And
the guitarist in my church band keeps his little old effects pedal
limping along because he says he can't get the same sound from the much
newer effects box he bought to replace it.

--
David W. Jones
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community