[LAU] OT: Bitwig at long last...?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sat Feb 8 20:02:13 UTC 2014

On Sat, 2014-02-08 at 09:39 -1000, david wrote:
> On 02/08/2014 04:14 AM, Brett McCoy wrote:
> > psshh... I still don't wear earplugs :-P
>
> So ... you're still in a garage band? ;-)

Garages as rehearsal room are seldom in Germany.

When I was young I played and today the kids play in world war two NAZI
bunkers in Germany.

When I was young there were posters in our rehearsal room:

"Feind hört mit denk immer dran, vertrau nicht blind dem Nebenmann!"

Disgusting, broken translation: "Take care! The enemy is always there
and listening, don't trust the person next to you!" but in German it's a
rhyme and really funny, in an idiotic kind of way.