[LAU] ams-lv2 1.0.2 and a tutorial

Aurélien Leblond blablack at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 18:44:54 UTC 2014

On 9 Feb 2014 18:30, "Atte" <atte at youmail.dk> wrote:

> On 02/09/2014 03:24 PM, Aurélien Leblond wrote:
>
>>> Please don't kill me, but I would personally much prefer a linux-native
>>> VSTi version...
>>

>> *sight* why?
>

> Because it would be great to run AMS as a vst plugin in hosts that
doesn't support LV2, radium, renoise and bitwig to name a few.

See what you want is a bit more complicated.
The ams-lv2 plugins require a host that can connect plugins together in a
modular way, like AMS itself or Ingen do.
>From what I remember, I think Bitwig may have that at some stage, but
Renoise doesn't.
What you are really asking for is for Ingen to be ported as a VSTi plugin
:-)

Aurélien