[LAU] ams-lv2 1.0.2 and a tutorial

michael noble looplog at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 19:52:15 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 4:04 AM, rob <rob at rektau.ukfsn.org> wrote:

> From http://dev.drobilla.net/wiki/IngenInstallation
>
> "The easiest way to build Ingen from SVN is to build the entire
> http://svn.drobilla.net/lad repository (since there are dependencies
> between the various projects)."
>
> build directory includes:
>
> build   ingen    lilv     patchage  README  sratom  wscript
> eugene  INSTALL  machina  plugins   serd    suil
> ganv    jalv     naub     raul      sord    waf

Unfortunately there is wide gulf between the "easiest way to build"
applications and the easiest way to install and manage them.

I guess Mark's point is that it has been impossible to build ingen from the
AUR scripts for some time, which is sadly true. Trying to mix svn of some
of drobilla libraries with AUR or Arch packages of those libraries, or even
the full svn tree with apps that depend on the official packages, quickly
results in a mess.