[LAU] simple LADSPA stereo panner ?

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Sat Feb 15 16:51:53 UTC 2014

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 02:59:36PM +0100, raf wrote:

> for my use case i meant a "balance" control, like found in
> analog consoles. Having a width control (A3 style) can be
> a plus, but not absolutely necessary.

<http://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/linuxaudio/downloads/STE-plugins-0.0.2.tar.bz2>

There are two plugins in this set.

The first, stereo width, provides a limited range balance
followed by a stereo width control.

The second, stereo panner,  has a full-range balance control
followed by individual panners for L and R. This is probably
the one you want.

Both are de-zippered of course.

Ciao,

--