[LAU] raspi as midi synth

Milan Lazecky espiritocz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 19:57:23 UTC 2014

actually, you are right Ben.
I intended to prepare RPi to use some external battery to play "on street",
or somewhere more mobile, instead of taking my precious VL70m synthesizer
all the time.
Thank you for reminder. You say "rapid stuff gets laggy", I will try it
anyway, using minimalistic raspbian and some performance tuning, but thank
you for your "kind warning", will keep it in mind. Will try to use some
more simple soundfonts (but probably not any "cheap" 8-bit like
synthesizers..)
Regards

Milan