[LAU] compiling jack-osc?

Raphaël Mouneyres rmouneyres at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 18:47:26 UTC 2014

>I used darcs-bin as I had trouble with getting the dependencies to
compile the other version.
ok, i was worried about some outdated packages.
it worked great with the precompiled binary on the darcs website
pointed by Tweed. Plus it saved me from installing a one time use
software.

the tools are great, even the jack-plumbing is better than the
jack.plumbing as it won't crash on unactivated ports (where you need a
to patch jack.plumbing) and can use a specific plumbing file. I really
like that !