[LAU] [ANN] A fifth of a Jubilee with a late Mike November release

Frank Neumann beachnase at web.de
Wed Jan 1 23:39:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Wed, 01 Jan 2014 19:58:47 +0100
Atte <atte at youmail.dk> wrote:
> On 01/01/2014 07:41 PM, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
>
> > smells like a wrong, duplicate or outdated lv2 + drobilla's stack (serd,
> > sord, sratom, lilv) ...
>
> I have these installed from debian stable repos. I might have installed
> something from source, where should I look for these, and any hints on
> how to clean up?
>
> In the mean time I compiled without LV2...

Just for the record, I ran into the same build error today; so I grabbed/
built/installed all of these packages from Dave, in the given order:
serd (svn co http://svn.drobilla.net/serd/trunk serd)
sord (svn co http://svn.drobilla.net/sord/trunk sord)
sratom (svn co http://svn.drobilla.net/lad/trunk/sratom sratom)
lv2 (svn checkout http://lv2plug.in/repo/trunk lv2-svn)
lilv (svn co http://svn.drobilla.net/lad/trunk/lilv lilv)
suil (svn co http://svn.drobilla.net/lad/trunk/suil suil)
jalv (svn co http://svn.drobilla.net/lad/trunk/jalv jalv)
(the last might not be necessary for qtractor)

and afterwards qtractor built fine again.

Greetings, and happy new year,
Frank

PS: So Rui, what's the new naming scheme from now on? Greek alphabet
perhaps, as in "alpha omega"? Gives you another 12 updates :-)