[LAU] [ANN] A fifth of a Jubilee with a late Mike November release

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Thu Jan 2 11:30:05 UTC 2014

On 01/01/2014 06:58 PM, Atte wrote:
> On 01/01/2014 07:41 PM, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
>
>> smells like a wrong, duplicate or outdated lv2 + drobilla's stack (serd,
>> sord, sratom, lilv) ...
>
> I have these installed from debian stable repos. I might have installed
> something from source, where should I look for these, and any hints on
> how to clean up?

check whether you have duplicate install trees

a) under /usr, usually installed from official distro packaging:

    ls -l /usr/lib*/{lv2,*serd*,*sord*,*sratom*,*lilv*,*suil*}
    ls -l /usr/include/{lv2,serd*,sord*,sratom*,lilv*,suil*}

b) under /usr/local, usually the default when installing from source:

    ls -l /usr/local/lib*/{lv2,*serd*,*sord*,*sratom*,*lilv*,*suil*}
    ls -l /usr/local/include/{lv2,serd*,sord*,sratom*,lilv*,suil*}

if you decide to go through installing the whole lv2+drobilla lad from
source(svn), make sure you uninstall all packages as indicated from a)
properly first. also, manually remove all items listed in b).

then proceed as Robin suggested in the other post (build and install
latest lv2 and drobilla's lad from source (svn).

> In the mean time I compiled without LV2...

that will do, of course you loose too many goodies with that option :)

hth.
cheers
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela