[LAU] one piece with linux, one without

bill at wolfcomposer.com bill at wolfcomposer.com
Sun Jan 12 21:07:02 UTC 2014

> You wouldn't be an 80s fan by luck? :) Interesting sound in the beginning.

No, outside of jazz and classical, i do not like the 80's.  i do enjoy trance,
which has a decidedly orchestral approach.  Some of that hearkens back to the
lush pads and "string" writing found in 80's synth pop, so i can see myself
gaining some appreciation over time.

> Lovely playing and a very soothing piece(s).

Thank you for the kind words.  i knew Amelia personally when we taught at a
music studio together here in the States.  i was really hoping to make something
that would showcase her beautiful musicianship.

Thanks, again!
bill