[LAU] Exam Cheating investigation

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Jan 18 22:37:25 UTC 2014

On Sat, 2014-01-18 at 21:48 +0000, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> Even so, students taking a course on the history of Western classical
> music should be able to identify Pierrot Lunaire without requiring
> internet resources.

:)

When I was a teenager I loved Schönberg and I still like a lot of his
his music today, but you can't expect everybody to love the same things.

I illegal copied a CD of Pierrot Lunaire I lent from a library to a
consumer cassette recorder using Dolby C some years ago, when I already
was an adult.

I still own this recording, but don't own a recorder to play it :D.

No, you can't expect that the kids are aware of Pierrot Lunaire. C'mon
it's freakish music and the lyrics are sad :p.

Regards,

Weiße Wäscherin im Mondschein :p