[LAU] OT: Pierrot Lunaire (was: Re: Exam Cheating investigation)

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Mon Jan 20 16:01:14 UTC 2014

> On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 9:21 AM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
>       I knew there had been a re-union of sorts, but no more of their close
>       harmony was published that I am aware of.  More of it would, IMO, sell well
>       even today.

  Sometime in the late '90s or early '00s, they toured with Simon and
Garfunkel.  I attended the Auburn Hills, MI show, and can attest that the
magic was still there.

--
Rick Green

We, the People of the United States of America, reject the U.S. Supreme Court's
  Citizens United ruling, and move to amend our Constitution to firmly establish
  that money is not speech, and that human beings, not corporations, are persons
                        entitled to constitutional rights.

 			http://www.MoveToAmend.org