[LAU] OT: Pierrot Lunaire (was: Re: Exam Cheating investigation)

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Jan 20 16:24:54 UTC 2014

On Monday 20 January 2014 11:23:39 Arve Barsnes did opine:

> On 20 January 2014 17:01, Rick Green <rtg at aapsc.com> wrote:
> >  On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 9:21 AM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com>
wrote:
> >>       I knew there had been a re-union of sorts, but no more of their
> >>
> >> close
> >>
> >>       harmony was published that I am aware of.  More of it would,
> >>       IMO,
> >>
> >> sell well
> >>
> >>       even today.
> >
> >  Sometime in the late '90s or early '00s, they toured with Simon and
> >
> > Garfunkel.  I attended the Auburn Hills, MI show, and can attest that
> > the magic was still there.
> >
> > Also, they released several studio albums after the re-union, which I
>
> assume can't have been all bad since there was more than one, and they
> continued playing.

Sounds like I need to dig thru the bins at Wallies the next time I am
there.  Provided it has the CD logo on it, I'll buy it.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Required reading:
<http://culturalslagheap.wordpress.com/2014/01/12/elemental/>
The bugs you have to avoid are the ones that give the user not only
the inclination to get on a plane, but also the time.
		-- Kay Bostic
         law-abiding citizens.