[LAU] Bitwig at long last...?

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 21:14:55 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 12:52 AM, R. Mattes wrote:

>> 1. Last time I checked, Novation, M-Audio, Roland etc. had no OSC
>> keyboards, just regular MIDI ones :)
>
> It would at least be a way to overcome the lack of LV2/LADSPA support

Which, as pointed out earlier, isn't necessarily such a big deal. My
point is, most of us haven't had a go at beta versions of Bitwig yet,
hence there's no knowing, how good/bad the built-in plugins are.

No LV2 support in v1.0 had been publicly known for a long, long time.
And people were/are still ready to pay for the app. LADSPA? Haven't
used those for ages.

Alexandre