[LAU] a question reading linux on stage

Brendan Jones brendan.jones.it at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 12:12:01 UTC 2014

Hey all,

I've been reading with interested that some of you use netbooks/small
form factor pc's/rasberry pi's on stage for live performance. I'm
currently developing an LV2 plugin and am wondering what the lowest
common denomination screen resolution I should be shooting for.

During performance, what if anything, do you actually need to see apart
from what the the current preset is? Is there a use case for making all
parameters for a synth plugin (for example) available/accessible on
screen, or using midi learn to hide/unhide parameter tabs etc. Examples
of current programs plugins would be great.

cheers,

Brendan