[LAU] slightly OT: MIDI management for physical synths

Chris Bungue ch.bungue at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 15:37:09 UTC 2014

Hi, I use a Midisport 4x4 on me pc over 10 years and a midi merger Yamaha
ymm2. I like the easy way to connect all synthes, keyboards and my old
ataris with qjackctl.
Some  years ago I use a Motu midi time av piece.It's a great device, but it
takes me too much time to make all setups with the small display.

@ Ralf Mardorf, nice to read that are other musicians on this list using
Atari. :-)

2014-01-26 Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net>