[LAU] OT-ish: multi-touch screen for linux audio projects

Carlos sanchiavedraz csanchezgs at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 19:33:52 UTC 2014

El 27/11/2013 17:38, "Ken Restivo" <ken at restivo.org> escribió:

> Looks like it might be useful for custom linux instruments, using a
Raspberry Pi or BeageBone, or even just for controlling Ardour on a PC:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pitouch-hdmi-multitouch-monitor-for-raspberry-pi-beaglebone-black--2

> Endorsement/disclosure: I have done some linux and Android development
work for this guy in the past, and helped him research linux support for
this project (which was very quick and easy: the multitouch is built in to
kernel 3.2 and later, works out of the box).

> The audio version uses HDMI, but for input one could use an external USB
interface (with the USB hub version on a Pi/Beagle), or something more
custom. If used with a PC instead, then one could use FFADO, etc.

> -ken

What a pity, it seems that the project didn't achieved its goal.