[LAU] Recommended near-realistic strings section generator?

Danni Coy danni.coy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 01:58:45 UTC 2014

I am giving this another shot. I  found I can indeed install from my
komplete 8 dvds if I remount the DVD with the following parameters

sudo mount -o remount,unhide /dev/sr0 /media/Razor

You want to be running jack if you want descent performance in the
first place. I am using the KXStudio repositories for ubuntu and
Debian, which make this relatively easy.
However if you do want to test try running kontakt directly under wine
rather than in a plugin host. It should be configured by default to
play to which ever sound card Wine is configured to play with