[LAU] DIY digital control surfaces

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Tue Jul 1 17:14:34 UTC 2014

On Tue, 1 Jul 2014, Paul Davis wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 12:21 PM, Len Ovens <len at ovenwerks.net> wrote:
>
>       So, how about a touch surface? 7inch android things don't cost much and have wireless and stuff... and play games when we are
>       bored ;)  with a touch surface you have to watch what you are doing all the time, real knobs and sliders let you feel.
>

> TouchDAW ?

   ALso, Control and Ardroid, as well as TouchOSC are all available in the
Android marketplace.  They all offer some usfel functionality, but none of
them are fully customizable to present a complete solution.

--
Rick Green

We, the People of the United States of America, reject the U.S. Supreme Court's
  Citizens United ruling, and move to amend our Constitution to firmly establish
  that money is not speech, and that human beings, not corporations, are persons
                        entitled to constitutional rights.

 			http://www.MoveToAmend.org