[LAU] [LAA] Guitarix 0.30.0 released

hermann meyer brummer- at web.de
Tue Jul 8 18:21:44 UTC 2014

Am 08.07.2014 15:42, schrieb Alexandre Prokoudine:
> On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 4:33 PM, hermann meyer wrote:
>
>> This release fix some bugs in our faust based zita-rev1 implementation, add
>> LV2 support to the guitarix racks and introduce some new plugs, GX based and
>> as well in the LV2 format.
>> new plugs:
>>                  * GxDetune (gx / LV2)
> IMO, you should've called it an octaver as It doesn't allow to detune
> freely :) Or do you plan to introduce that later?
Hi Alexandre

It seems I have a fable for mismatched plug names. (remember the GxDubber)
No, there are no plans to allow more detune then now, it's 1/3 semitone,
which is nice to add some punch, but stay in tune. The algorithm in use,
didn't suite a wider range in detune without running out of phase.

> Other than that, been using "external" LV2s in builds of Git master
> for a while and enjoying it. Thanks :)
>
> Alex

Thanks for your feedback, great to hear you enjoy it. :-)

regards
hermann