[LAU] Embertone Friedlander Violin on Linux - was Re: Recommended near-realistic strings section generator?

Danni Coy danni.coy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 01:56:12 UTC 2014

Generally Kontakt lets you activate on 3 computers as long as you
don't use more than one of them at once - so unless your sample
library has specifically says otherwise you shouldn't need to worry
about activating under windows. You will have to activate
independently for windows and linux though so this probably won't
solve your problem.

Kontact loads the library from the outermost directory of the
instrument. eg. /media/danni/Caverns/ni/Balinese Gamelan Library/ (to
list a sample library that I bought seperately).
I have only tried to add sample libraries through the standalone (and
I don't have any more to add).

Do you have wineasio installed and setup and jack running when you try
to run the standalone