[LAU] VJ / VeeJing software alternatives

Florent Berthaut florent at hitmuri.net
Sat Jul 19 11:13:26 UTC 2014

On 18/07/14 18:23, Carlos sanchiavedraz wrote:

> BTW, I've realized your web, Hitmuri.net. IIRC, You had Freewheeling
> videos jamming and livelooping with an electronic drumkit long time
> ago, Were you?

yep, a long time ago ;-)

> I enjoyed them very much.
Thanks

> Freewheeling always have been
> my favourite livelooper, but lately I'm using sooperlooper because you
> can run it without X on a Raspberry PI, and it seems FW can't (I'm
> sure there is a way, but didn't researched it yet).
>
> It seems somebody in the FW is reviving it. It would be great.

That would be nice indeed, i've stopped using it and build my own looper
instead, but i borrowed a lot of ideas from it.
The gui was really interesting, it would have been nice to try to
project it directly onto the controller, having the loops displayed on
the keys/pads ...

florent

--
http://hitmuri.net