[LAU] Testing VJPirate, Was:Re: VJ / VeeJing software alternatives

Florent Berthaut florent at hitmuri.net
Sun Jul 27 08:50:46 UTC 2014

On 27/07/14 07:19, Kaza Kore wrote:

> "*Downloads* VjPirate is only available for Gnu/Linux (for now).
>
> You can dowload the unstable version of VjPirate on launchpad :
> https://launchpad.net/vjpirate "

Ok yes sorry, i was referring to my email not to the website.
I forgot that there was a tar.gz file available on launchpad, it is not
the latest version.
You can get the correct development version by installing bazaar and
typing the command:

bzr branch lp:~hitmuri/vjpirate/trunk vjpirate

then :
cd vjpirate
./waf configure
./waf

The waf script is already in the folder, you don't need to download it.

Sorry for the confusion.

flo

--
http://hitmuri.net