[LAU] live video switching? WAS: Re: VJ / VeeJing software alternatives

Kaza Kore dj_kaza at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 17:00:28 UTC 2014

Actually for a tight budget I guess research into how good support with the Hauppauge capture cards with Linux is. I know they seem to be the choice for Linux media boxes, at least when I looked into it a few years back.

http://www.hauppauge.com/site/support/linux.html

But I would definitely put more trust in a Blackmagic product and staying baseband as much as possible! And as you say really not that silly a price :)